Each disease is because there are different symptoms, this is because the disease is so some requires different treatment. There are many types for kidney disease, one of which is the disease of renal osteodystrophy and many patients because the beginning is not very good to know the symptoms of the disease, so there will be in the back of the treatment difficulties. So the following is to understand what under renal osteodystrophy symptoms?
(1) major manifestations
Often in patients with no obvious symptoms, late outstanding symptom is bone pain and proximal muscle weakness. The pain is often systemic, body bone for discreet movement or compression, aggravating, swaying walk can't even get up. The other is the height, skin itching caused bone calcification, band keratopathy, red eye syndrome, wrist tube syndrome, fracture and spontaneous rupture of the Achilles tendon, and growth retardation, skin ulcer, necrosis, soft tissue calcification.
1. musculoskeletal pain, fracture, epiphysis dislocation, tendon rupture, avascular necrosis, skeletal deformity, and proximal weakness
2., joint pseudo gout, calcified joint inflammation, tumor calcification
3. skin, soft tissue, calcification, itching, calcification caused by ischemic ulcers of the fingers, eyes involved
4., other hypertension, dialysis encephalopathy (aluminum dementia)
5. types of type I cystic osteitis fibrosa, type II for osteomalacia, type III mixed bone disease.
Type I (cystic fibrous osteitis): bone biopsy pathology. See below: subperiosteal bone X-ray absorption, cystic degeneration, cortical thinning, common finger bones and skull. In general decalcification, decreased bone mineral density, metastatic calcification, serum AKP, PTH and phosphorus increased, blood phosphorus close to normal.
Type II (osteomalacia): bone pain, weakness activity intensifies, minor trauma can fracture. The diagnosis mainly depends on bone biopsy (such as the aforementioned pathological changes); X-ray showed Looser or pseudofracture line, cortical thinning, bone density generally decreased, osteoporosis, trabecular rough, fuzzy; calcium, phosphorus. The increase of AKP. After oral tetracycline labeled bone biopsy, mineralization defect, tetracycline dispersed.
Type III (mixed type): mixed lesions with osteitis fibrosa and osteomalacia.
(2) minor manifestations
1. osteoporosis see more long-term dialysis patients, normal bone mineralization decreased, mainly due to metabolic acidosis, mobilization of bone calcium buffering, bone decalcification, and hypocalcemia, low protein. Postmenopausal and senile osteoporosis can aggravate the disease. The X-ray films showed a decrease in bone density in the spine., pelvis, femur and ribs, pathological fracture can be severe. Dialysate calcium is lower than 1175mmol/L, susceptible to osteoporosis. Bone density is 113g/cm2 or more will not occur rarely in 110~113g/cm2 fracture; fracture; 110g/cm2 has a high rate of fracture.
2. hard bone disease, a rare bone sclerosis clinical rare, long-term dialysis, non mineralized trabecular bone increased blood PTH. Bone biopsy showed osteoid tissue increased, is resistant to the osteolytic bone mineral, measured in unit is reduced, but the total bone mass increased, so the total mineral increased. Common body, under the the edge density increased, the performance of young people bone disease, bone deformities, growth disorders and so on.
About the symptoms of renal osteodystrophy, above all is very clear. And these in the lives of friends are very helpful, good understanding of the disease, when it encountered the time to treatment. But in life have a good living habits and diet the plan is to help the body healthy condition.