Hematuria is common symptoms in the following kidney diseases:
1. acute glomerulonephritis: hematuria with oliguria, proteinuria, edema, high blood pressure, a week before the onset of tonsillitis.
2. pyelonephritis: hematuria with dysuria, urgency, frequent urination, low back pain, fever.
3. Urinary system stones: characterized by hematuria with renal colic, or urination interruption, dysuria, dysuria and other symptoms.
4. Tuberculosis: hematuria accounted for more than 90%, characterized by urgency, frequent urination, dysuria gradually increased.
5. Kidney and urinary tract injury: more than a history of lumbar or abdominal trauma, such as contusion, bruising, falls and so on.
6. allergic purpura: the skin of this disease have bleeding, gastrointestinal bleeding, joint pain. Skin bleeding 2 to 4 weeks after the emergence of hematuria.
7. systemic diseases: vitamin C, vitamin K deficiency, blood diseases such as leukemia, hemophilia can cause hematuria.
8. Drug-induced hematuria: some drugs have damage to the kidneys, can cause hematuria after taking. Such as gentamicin, tetracycline, sulfa drugs, kanamycin and so on.
9. temporary hematuria: caused by too little drinking water, increase drinking water, dilute the urine soon after the disappearance.
When urination began to hematuria, and the latter part of the normal urine, generally mostly urethral diseases; such as urination began normal, when the end of the hematuria, mostly cystitis and prostate disease; if the "whole hematuria", bloody dark red, general Mostly caused by kidney disease. Hematuria rarely show the performance of shock.
What kind of kidney disease appear hematuria? The above is a detailed description, if you have symptoms of hematuria, be sure timely to the regular hospital for accurate diagnosis, if you need to have a detailed understanding, you can consult our online experts.