How to prevent the common cold from aggravating kidney disease? Colds are the important factors of kidney disease illness, kidney disease, one of the pathogenesis of inflammation, the activation of the immune system, experts generally believe that the condition of cold, infection can add nephropathy, this is because a cold or infection occurs systemic immune especially improve humoral immunity. Therefore, preventing colds and flu is important to prevent the deterioration of kidney disease, which should be done to prevent colds and flu:
1. Exercise, build up and improve disease resistance;
2. Pay attention to the environment and personal hygiene and avoid the risk factors;
3. When the weather changes, take care to add and subtract clothes to protect you from the cold.
4. During the cold, you can take medication to prevent, pay attention to the isolation, the patient should wear face mask, avoid to the public place activity, prevent the cross infection.
5. Available vinegar fumigation to indoor air disinfection, can kill or inhibit bacteria, indoor use vinegar 5 ~ 10 ml per cubic meter of space, add water 1 ~ 2 times diluted heating, closed doors and Windows, smoked 2 hours each time, day 1 time fumigation; It can also be used to disinfect air with ultraviolet light, and it works better every day.
6. Eat foods rich in vitamins, such as fruit;
7. If necessary, you can use a drug that strengthens your resistance: (1) 1 milliliter of injection, muscle note, 3 times per week. Change to 2 / week for 2 months after 1 month. (2) nucleic acid injection 2 ~ 4 ml, muscle note, 1 time per day. (3) 0.25 mg of l-imidazole, 3 days per day, 3 days a week for 2 months.
8. Use the rinse of the salt water and the liquid of the dobbell three to four times a day.
How to prevent the common cold from aggravating kidney disease? The first thing you need to do to protect yourself from a kidney disease is to protect yourself from the cold. Here are some ways to prevent colds in patients with kidney disease. I hope I can help you.