Nowadays people pay more attention to the diet nursing method, which can not only improve the human diet, improve the energy needed by the body, but also relieve some symptoms. Then the diet nursing method of acute nephritis what to have, the following Xiaobian introduce, I hope we can bring help.
(1) limit the amount of water, acute nephritis, oliguria, swelling of the eyelids, edema and hypertension, which is a disorder of water metabolism
The therapeutic performance, which restricts the amount of liquid intake to eliminate edema, reduce heart pressure is important, the amount of liquid should be considered depending on the degree of edema and urinary output, acute period is limited to 500 ml of urine volume increased after treated water.
(2) limit salt edema and blood volume and salt greatly every 1 grams of salt can bring about 110 ml of water, such as eating excess salt nephritis, impaired micturition function. Often cause edema aggravated, blood volume increases, resulting in heart failure, so we must limit salt and give low salt diet.
(3) limit purine containing high food, in order to lighten the kidney burden, should limit the stimulation kidney cell food, such as spinach, celery, radish, bean and its products and so on
(4) do not use strong seasonings, crystal strong spices on the kidney has a stimulating effect, such spices are pepper, mustard, curry, pepper, etc. MSG should also be less used, such as more MSG will cause thirst and thirst
(5) avoid nitrogen extract nephritis patients due to kidney function is not good, the nitrogen excretion can not be completed in time, as one of the nitrogen metabolism of waste, weakened in the cases of renal should reduce the intake of nitrogen leaching, this kind of material is often considered tonic soup, fish soup, broth. Duck soup.
(6) limit protein intake and renal function should be considered, if the patient appeared oliguria, edema, hypertension and nitrogen retention, daily protein quality is reduced to 20-40 grams / day (the equivalent of endogenous nitrogen), to reduce the burden on the kidneys, avoid non protein nitrogen accumulation in the body. But the diet this low protein not long-term consumption, can only use a maximum of 7 to 10 days, due to the long-term use of low nutritional value of the diet diet not only for the excitement of the cerebral cortex and inhibit the process of disadvantage. But also affect the body's endocrine and metabolic consumption in natural protein. If normal blood urea, creatinine clearance rate close to the normal supply of protein the daily amount should be 1 g / kg body weight.
(7) acute nephritis patients should not eat too much tofu. Acute nephritis should limit the intake of protein, avoid protein metabolites in vivo. Urea, uric acid, creatinine excretion, accumulation of poisoning. Tofu is a high protein food, therefore, should not eat.
(8) liver acute nephritis patients do not eat too much. The official protein can produce some nitrogenous waste, in vivo metabolism such as urea, creatinine, through the kidney with acute nephritis urine, urine volume decreased, non protein nitrogen excretion difficulties, easily lead to non protein nitrogen retention, occurrence of uremia, this product is high protein food, should not eat too much. In patients with acute nephritis
(9) for acute nephritis in patients with eating fish, acute nephritis should limit protein intake. Because the resulting fat and carbohydrate metabolism of the waste is mainly water and carbon dioxide, generally do not increase the burden on the kidneys, will produce some proteins known as non protein nitrogen in vivo metabolism of waste, most of these wastes discharged through the kidney, reduce the amount of urine. The excretion of waste will be affected too much. Non protein nitrogen retention in the body, can occur in uremia. Hairtail protein containing as high as 18%, so it is not appropriate for patients with acute nephritis to eat.
(10) acute nephritis patients should not eat. Trout in urine of patients with acute nephritis to reduce the amount of non protein nitrogen such as urea, uric acid, high protein food eating after the decomposition of creatinine, etc. can not be successfully discharged, easy accumulation of lead to uremia. It is not appropriate to eat.
(11) acute nephritis patients should not be sturgeons eat. To reduce the amount of urine in patients with acute nephritis, catabolic urea cannibal protein, uric acid excretion, easy poisoning, occurrence of uremia.
(12) for rubber fish acute nephritis patients edible. Patients with acute nephritis should limit intake of protein, because protein can produce some nitrogenous waste in vivo metabolism, these nitrogenous waste is required by the kidney with the urine. Acute nephritis oliguria, will affect the waste discharge, these wastes are prone to accumulation of uremia.
(13) for acute nephritis patients. Edible mackerel acute nephritis, hepatic coma patients should not eat high protein food, after eating will aggravate the disease.
(14) the patients with acute nephritis of oyster should not eat more. The nitrogenous waste produced by protein metabolism can aggravate the burden of the kidney. It is difficult to excrete the blood in acute nephritis, and it is easy to cause uremia
(15) for acute nephritis patients or more edible egg. Patients with acute nephritis in eating too much egg; excessive intake of protein, protein metabolism of non protein nitrogen and nitrogen components increased, will increase the burden on the kidneys, aggravating kidney disease condition. Do not eat egg or other food containing protein, it will promote the with use of body protein, resulting in less protein is more reduced, less physical, will also affect kidney function, aggravating illness. Patients with acute nephritis should be 0.5 grams per kg of body weight proportion of protein intake, should not be too much or too little to eat.
(16) Milk acute nephritis patients should not drink more. Acute nephritis should eat less food containing protein, to reduce nitrogen waste in vivo retention, reduce the burden on the kidney, normal renal function in maintaining the patient's nutritional protection, milk protein rich food, so patients with acute nephritis should not drink, chronic nephritis have renal insufficiency, urine volume decreased, protein nitrogen increased should not drink the blood.
(17) acute nephritis patients should not eat. Chestnut acute nephritis belongs to the category of traditional Chinese Feng Shui, Feng Shui should not warm up moisture pergence Quxie. This sweet tonic, Meng Shen said: "chestnut fried to gas Chung with wind water should not eat"
(18) salt acute nephritis patients are forbidden to eat high salt diet. High salt diet can aggravate the condition of acute nephritis, which can increase the retention of sodium and water in the body, causing severe edema and even life-threatening
(19) bananas, acute nephritis patients should not eat bananas
Men are more prone to kidney disease is the disease, many patients because of inner reasons due to face the feeling of shame often seek side remedies do not receive formal treatment, plus some patients do not pay attention to or lack of expertise in this regard, resulting in the treatment of difficult.
Warm reminder of acute nephritis patients should always observe the condition, should pay attention to dietary taboos, restrictions on protein, fat, salt, water and so on